How Freshers can Track their Career Path
Gone are the days when just completing any graduation was more than enough to get employed. If we calculate number will reach up to lakhs when we count the number of freshers, out of which nearly 40 % of the graduates remain unemployed even after the years of their graduation.
There are many reasons for this unemployment in India a few of the reasons are Low confidence, Average or Poor communication skills not meeting the criteria required to join their dream company. To overcome these mentioned reasons best option for Fresher would be to join a BPO.
Career In BPO For Freshers is very good. Freshers sitting jobless from a number of years after completing their graduation will still say a big NO to BPO Jobs when they receive this in their mailbox or get calls from Placement consultants, Unaware from the fact that how BPO can be the best platform to start their Career from.
In fact, choosing a Career in BPO is a bright open when in college as this would give industry exposure and courage to face the real world at the young age. It can also prove to be a right choice for students who prefer challenges at the work front. Also, Growth in a BPO is much Faster in comparison to other industries.
There is a lot of learning and development opportunities in the BPO Jobs. Right from improving your communication, articulation and business presentation skills, to managing large teams, creating efficiencies, and problems solving abilities.
Reasons why one should join a BPO.
1)Being a progressive and fast-growing industry, BPO’s are known to provide superb compensation packages. No technical qualification or Specific qualification required
3) No investment or additional courses needed to upgrade yourself like many other professions.
4) Freshers with average Communication skills can greatly improve their skills. Many shysters end up as articulate dudes.
5)Many BPO’s run Personality Development Programs free of cost along with regular product and voice training.
5) One can imbibe a lot of knowledge depending on the industry you are working for, i.e eCommerce, Loans, insurance, Mortgage, telecom, etc. The companies also provide international certifications for the industry trained in.
6) BPO Employees undergo the six-sigma and other quality control programs which are hugely in demand in the corporate world.
7) Being a part of a call center assures that you will never have to bring your workload at home
8) Employs good food for free and lots of recreational activities like gym, swimming pool, billiards, Internet for free. Also, one gets free home pick up and drops in AC cabs.
9) The work environment of most of the international BPO’s is truly world class. There are parties and get together at excellent hotels and discs on weekends all paid by the company. Camping tours are also arranged by the companies at hill resorts.
10)There are open feedback sessions during training which help one to know their strengths and weaknesses. Also One learn team building skills and management.
11) Working in a BPO also helps while applying for a Visa to Abroad. It greatly helps if you are planning to immigrate as you are already familiar with their culture.
If after reading this Blog freshers are inspired to start their career from BPO then currently we at Career Planet Infotech have Multiple Jobs in Jaipur with our top MNC BPO Client for Domestic / International Voice / Non-Voice process. Freshers can register at our website and can upload their resume for further processing.