Roles and Responsibilities:
- Around 4-7 years of relevant Techno Functional work experience
- Create test cases and test data as per requirements. Analyze test cases thoroughly to ensure adequate coverage of requirements.
- Execute test cases, analyze test results and accordingly log defects, track and re-test defects.
- Closely work with Dev teams/BA to resolve issues and also to develop a good understanding of the project and testing objectives.
- Candidate with good knowledge in Events domain is desirable.
Candidate with good knowledge in ETL testing.Preferable to havePentaho Data Integration (Kettle) as the ETL tool.
- Preferable to have candidateâ€™s with good knowledge of BI reports testing is a must â€“ OBIEE and Tableau .
- Candidate should have knowledge/exposure of SalesForceis desirable
- Candidate with good knowledge of Shell Scripts is desirable
- Must have good analytical skills.
- Experience in writing SQL queries for backend validation
- Strong knowledge of the complete QA cycle and experience with different types of testing, including experience with rigorous test case creation, maintenance and execution.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Should be able to communicate effectively with IT teams as well as Business Teams
- Must be flexible, independent and self-motivated
- Hands on experience on JIRA and Quality Centre / ALM
- Strong technical knowledge of ETL Test Automation tool (for eg. SELENIUM WEBDRIVER and JAVA) to develop, maintain & execute regression test scripts
- Knowledge of JENKINS is desirable
- Perform other testing-related duties as required
-The candidate must have good hands-on experience on test development using â€“SQL, FitNesse, Jenkins/QuerySurge Java/VB Scripting.
Interested candidates kindly share your resume at "Pooja@careerplanetinfotech.com or call at 9599658851.