Qualified and motivated candidate to be responsible for proper ETL development, standards and best practices, collaborating with existing ETL resources to set cutting edge industry standards.
1. Manages development and testing tasks and ensuring adherence to previously agreed to timelines communicating status.
2. Evaluates the integration a various data sources like Oracle, SQL server, VSAM and sequential files into staging area and recommends and/or implements efficiencies.
3. Counsels team members on the evaluation of data using the Informatica Data Quality (IDQ) toolkit. Applies data analysis, data cleansing, data matching, exception handling, and reporting and monitoring capabilities of IDQ
4. Performs technical walk-through as needed to communicate design/coded solution and to seek input from team members.
5. Develops ETL processes using Informatica, ETL control tables, error logging, auditing, data quality, etc.